Thursday 12 November 2015

This weeks favourites


 Scrub your nose in it - Soap & Glory / Nivea essentials day cream / Primark elastic bobbles / Mens facial wipes / Pineapple and Ginger candle / MUA brush concealer / Sip & Snack tumbler.

This week I've been using some old and new products. Soap and glory face scrub is one of my most treaured products i use on my face, i generally use it as a face mask rather then a scrub but it helps to clear up my skins and helps it looking smooth; the smell is to die for aswell! I dont use the men's facial wipes but as Jak likes to pinch mine in the morning i thought id purchase these for him, and so far hes been using them instead of mine! 

Last week was one of the most stressful weeks ive had so far this year, ive got uni deadlines to complete, whilst losing my phone last week and trying to get it back and juggling work while doing this, its been one stressful time! Burning my candles have helped me relax and unwind through the night, i have two from Primark and big one that will last me a while from my mum! There absolutely gorgeous!

Lastly my 'sippy cup' i bought one for me, jak and jaks brother before we all came to uni and so far ive only started using mine, its great, especially when your in a long lecture, and like me need your snack! 

These next few weeks will be fun, Im heading home this weekend to go to a charity boxing event which my dads in, down to Telford next Saturday for a birthday and also going to try and get to the Leeds Christmas markets, EXCITING!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment