Sunday 23 August 2015

Hello Again

This is just a little update of what i have being doing recently. i know my blogging comes in spates but sometimes i just don't feel like writing and then sometimes i feel like i could write a book on my going on's! So moving on, since my last update, i finished my my first year of university with a 2:1 which i was so pleased with, i've landed myself a job in retail which i've always wanted and ive had a great summer. 
My holiday is quickly approaching and 1 i cant wait to be laying in the baking sun relaxing and not having a care in the world and 2, i can't wait to wear some of the clothes ive been collecting since abut April time! That has to be one of the best things about holidays, new clothes, new products..
I want to be able to blog most of my outfits whilst i'm away and keep a diary of what i have being doing which should be fun to look back on. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment