Sunday 2 October 2016

Honestober

 
 
  
This last month has been bittersweet. This time last week id just got back in England, from an amazing week in Turkey. It was amazing. Everything from the food to the actual hotel it was bliss. Getting back has being a real struggle, its only been a week but i already feel like its been one of my stressful weeks to date. 
Starting back at work and uni has really thrown me and I'm finding it hard to get back into the swing of things. I know i have tons to do and thats why I'm feeling so under. I'm trying to get my head back in it - by organising how I'm going to study and a time schedule out! 
I want to make my blog about somewhere i can talk about anything on a day to day basis, which will hopefully be fun to look back on, more of an journal of my day to do happenings, fingers crossed i can keep with it!
  
post signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment