Friday 23 January 2015

Places I want to go

So its January and I'm feeling a little bit down about my student fiance not going far and looking back on where i went last year, Bulgaria (Sunny Beach) USA (New York, New Jersey and California) it had me thinking, in the next 5 years where would i like to visit, and what better way then publishing this so i don't forget, here goes:

Disney Land Paris || I went here once when i was in secondary school and it was a magical place id love to go back to, and also to visit the love lock bridge 

Isle of Skye || I've only recently discovered that there was an Isle of Skye and reading about it and seeing what others think of it, it seems to be a tranquil and romantic place to go, perfect for a small get away.

Thailand (Asia) || This is one of the places id love to go travelling to, even just for 2 weeks, its a country i dream of riding elephants, petting tigers and swinging from tree's, oh how i can dream.

Iceland || Obviously because its where a Game of Thrones was filmed. But more because my boyfriend has been and said that it has beautiful sights and full of culture. 

Australia || Ultimately this is the place if love to spend time working after I've finished university, to go to Australia is a life time goal that i know wont get done unless i save, save, save! 

Ireland || Going to Ireland has been such a dream since i was younger, after reading the book 'Scralett' By Cath Cassidy it just being a longing, and now i know how cheap flights are, Ireland has definitely got to be on the cards! 

So there they are, 6 places id love to visit in the next 5 years, saying that i graduate in 2017, i think i have enough time, hopefully, to get most of these places visited!

Where would you like to visit or where have you been?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I really want to go to DisneyWorld Florida and luckily i'm heading there this year!! :)
    Would love to go to Australia too!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! i went to Disney World in Cali, but the one in Orlando seems 100% better!

      Thanks for following! <3

      Delete
  2. I want to go to Australia so bad! I think this is a very unusual and interesting place with kangaroos & immense ocean :)
    xx, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go to disney land so badly!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Australia is on my list too. I'd also like to visit Scotland. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete