Thursday 22 January 2015

bear days

Jumper || Ralph Lauren
Jeans + Shoes || Primark
Bag || Newlook
Watch || Michael Kors


 I kind of like how im getting into this blogging malarky! I'm doing well so far if i do say so myself, although i still have to fill in my diary of what i've been doing these last 2 weeks, as they have been quite eventful. During January my boyfriend came to visit which was lovely, i spent the visit showing him Hull, which there is only so much you can show, then i had a full intense 3 days of cheer training which was so much fun but the bruises and aches didnt say so, and then i went to visit my boyfriend, and we ended up in Birmingham and went to cinema!

Today Ive got alot of jobs done, went to halfords (yawn), into town, travel shops, picked my dad up from train station, went to dinner and face timed my boyfriend, now we're going to watch Game of Thrones, the last episodes of season 3 together, in sync! Ready for season 4 when we get back to uni!



Are you planning on going away this summer or have being away, would you recommend any holidays?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment